Her buddy Ella was in her class.
On the last day she jumped off the diving board and swam to the edge. This week, she swam all the way from one side of the pool to the other..TWICE!
For the Fourth of July Grandma and Grandpa Thygerson and Uncle Zach came out to visit. It was so fun having them here all weekend! For the fourth, we started our day with the Firecracker fun run and 5 K. I won first place for the women. Lexi ran the whole mile of the fun run! The last 10 feet or so she sat down and started to sob. Grandma asked what was wrong and she said "I told my dad I was going to win! But I didn't those guys did. Now I'm just a loser." We told her that as long as she did her best, that was all that mattered and she finished the race. I gave her my medal. She was thrilled. After our little fun run and pancake breakfast we headed home and relaxed all day until we headed over to the park at Valley View for a firework show.
It was so fun! We ordered pizza and had it delivered (via Adam Bhul the bicycle delivery boy). We just relaxed and played games and hung out until the fireworks. Gauge even snuck in a little nap.
The firework show was awesome! It was really long, really colorful, and really entertaining.
Everyone was exhausted after. It was a long walk to the car.
No comments:
Post a Comment