I cannot believe it. He is two months shy of his first birthday. Where has the time gone? Is it just me or is the time going faster and faster?
Gauge learned to walk at about 9 1/2 months. He is doing more and more walking and less and less crawling. He still lacks a lot of confidence in walking, but I noticed that when he is trying to be a "big kid" he'll walk. (the other day at chick-fil-a he walked into the play area like he owned the place)
so funny to see such a tiny guy walking around
He also started to wave more. He is getting a sense of humor. He likes to press his face against the glass while I'm in the shower and then he'll laugh and laugh. He also likes to put his binki in peoples mouth. He thinks that is hilarious. He loves to be right in the action, all the time. He's sleeping much better now (hooray!!!!!!!). He is so sweet. He is giving lots of hugs and kisses now. He enjoys playing in toilets, unrolling ENTIRE rolls of toilet paper in a matter of seconds, climbing the stairs and being outside. He will just sit by the back door and bang on it and cry until I let him out. As soon as he gets out, he heads strait to the hose. Even though it's turned off he still manages to get drenched. every. single. time. He eats just about anything. His favorites are yogurt, ice cream, cookies, and anything left over on his sister's plate.
This girl is hilarious. She comes up with the most outrageous yet believable, stories ever (must get it from her uncle dallin). She can also make up awesome songs. Gauge loves being around her. He is always tackling her, trying to take her toys, and trying to get his big sisters attention.
they both love to play this guitar, (thanks uncle Zachy!!)
our favorite "napping/early morning" spot. They cuddle there while I shower and get ready.
Gauge is so smart, so strong, and so good. I am truly blessed to have such sweet children. I love being their mother and spending every day together.
No comments:
Post a Comment