I can absolutely not believe Gauge is 3/4 of a year old! Crazy!! He is such a fun little guy. At 9 months he has started giving high fives, clapping his hands, climbing the stairs like a champ (up, not down), eating table food, and standing on his own for seconds at a time. He can also say mama, dada, yaya, and baba. He is so close to walking. He can open any cabinet or any drawer and he thoroughly enjoys emptying the cabinet of everything in it. I don't enjoy his new pass time. It means I get to spend twice as much time picking up messes. But he has such a cute personality and face, I guess we'll keep him.
(such a happy dude)
(this took a total of about 2 minutes while I switched laundry loads)
(lexi comes in and goes, "Whoa! Gaugey boy, you are naughty. That is a big mess.")
(on a side note lexi is super helpful these days. She does her own dishes, folds her laundry and puts it away! I love this girl :) )
What a gorgeous little family you have :) I enjoy reading about you and all I always seem to laugh myself out of my chair when you post up Lexi's comments...she is a hoot! Hope life is good!
ReplyDelete