Sunday, July 7, 2013

Happy 4th

We went to Newport and stayed the night with Jared for the 4th of July.  The boys went surfing in the morning, then we all went to the 4th of july bike/wagon/stroller parade.  I decorated the wagon like a ship because I thought the kids would have fun on it.
We couldn't get all of you to look at the wagon at the same time. Surprise, surprise.

It was harder making the ship then it sounds or looks (that's why it doesn't look that awesome)


I sure am lucky to have these guys! 

adorable!

Gauge was pretty unenthusiastic the whole time... just give the kid a capri sun and let him ride.

"Look Mom!!! It's Santa!! Can I get a picture with him?"  Haha Then when she got up to him she goes, "Hey dude, I really like the stars on your hat.  You look awesome!"

Sparklers were a big hit.

Then they fell asleep like this.  It that isn't the most precious thing I've ever seen, I don't know what is.  I love these kids and no matter what holiday or where we celebrate, as long as I'm with them it will be perfect.

1 comment: