We got to bless Addie on October 20th. It was such a beautiful day and a beautiful time for our ever changing and growing family. My parents and brother were able to come down and all of our California family (including friends) were able to celebrate our sweet Addie girl's blessing day. We got up nice and early to get ready. Church isn't until 11:30, but you'd be surprised at how long it takes to get myself, three kids and a husband all ready and out the door by 11.
Lexi wanted to pick out Addie's special dress so I chose 5 that I really liked and let her choose out of those choices. I love the one she chose.
Lexi helped me dress her from head to foot. She made sure the bonnet was on just right and that we didn't forget her special bracelet Lexi helped me make.
sister love :)
Everyone was so excited for the big day.
So beautiful.
Mom and her girls.
Daddy and his girls.
The whole family. This was the best picture we could get.
So So Fun! You have a beautiful ever growing family and I love to read about all of your fun adventures and what not :) I am happy that you and your family are doing well!
ReplyDelete