Addie girl is already 2 months old!! I would think that by now I would realize how fast it goes by, but with each child, I am just as surprised as the last at how quickly they grow and change.
At two months Addie is still sleeping a lot! She naps from 9-11:30 ish, eats at noon, naps from 1-3ish, eats at 4, stays awake until she eats again at 8, then wakes up around 3:30 to nurse, and again at 6:30 for the day.
For the most part, she is super happy and an overall great baby! She loves her little jungle mat, the front pack, and being held. She sleeps great in her bassinet and is a good eater.
She had her 2 month check up and had grown 6 inches since she was born, bringing her grand height to a total of 24 inches. She gained an addition 5 1/2 lbs bringing that total to 11 lbs 5 oz. She is 90% for height, 40% for weight.
We are absolutely in love with our sweet Addie girl and can't imagine our life without her.
No comments:
Post a Comment