I figured even though Halloween was over a few weeks ago, I could still post some pictures from our Halloween adventures this year.
Lexi was obsessed with pumpkins this year. Every time I took for her a walk all I would hear was "pokin! Pokin! I ant Pokin" (pumpkin! Pumpkin! I want pumpkin!). So, when Tyson finally got home from a LONG work/hunting trip to Colorado, we went strait from the airport to the grocery store, where Lexi picked out the perfect pumkin :)
This is a picture of Lexi's pumpkin and her painting supplies. She had a blast!! She rode our pumpkins and painted her pumpkin. Here are a few more pictures of our pumpkin carving extravaganza.
Yes, that is chocolate on her face. She got her Halloween pre-game on by eating a few candy bars after lunch :) Max is one of Lexi’s favorite people!! She loves him to death, really we all do. He is the sweetest little guy and I am so grateful to be his auntie.
Lexi had a great time trick-or-treating. She would take a piece of candy and then say “more pease” (more please). Of course, everyone gave her an additional piece of candy. I mean honestly, who could resist that face. I’m not complaining either, because guess who got to eat all that extra candy…..yep you guessed it, ME! I am feeling so blessed that I am pregnant this holiday season. Guilt-free eating… count me in!
Des, so fun. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteMissing family is inevitable, BUT when you are doing what you are supposed to be doing, where you are supposed to be doing it, it kinda takes the sting away. Kinda of. :)