Saturday, December 17, 2011

One Year Older.... One Year Wiser

One year older, one year wiser…..I’m not so sure about that, but I do know that my 22nd year of life was full of too many blessings to count. 
As I look back at my life I can’t believe how blessed I was to have been born into the family I was born into.  I have a mother who has more faith then anyone I’ve ever met.  She is so strong in the gospel and has always been a great example to those around her, including her children.  She isn’t one of those “do as I say, not as I do” parents.  She is such a wonderful example and daughter of God.  I could not have asked for a better mother.  Not only do I have a great mother, but I was fortunate enough to be blessed with an amazing dad as well.  He is a great guy who would do anything for his family.  He is such a hard worker and also has a very strong testimony of the gospel.
I consider myself one of the lucky few who started this life with a great foundation.  There are too many babies born into families where they really don’t stand a chance at having a good life or a bright future.  I am incredibly grateful for the environment I grew up in. 
My fabulous sister-in-law threw me an incredible birthday party.

 We ate delicious, authentic Mexican food and the most wonderful, beautiful Oreo birthday cake EVER!!!  She even got me a gorgeous bouquet of flowers and balloons.


She hand-crafted me an adorable Christmas Apron.


 
 My husband spoiled me with a new Cricut!!!!  I haven’t got to use it yet, but I am sure I will love it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment