At 3 months old, Little Gauge is doing lots! He can grab his hanging toys.
Gauge loves Lexi and is excited to interact with whoever talks to him.
He smiles tons and laughs easily. When he smiles his whole face looks lights up. His eyes are still a beautiful bright blue color. I think he is the most handsome little guy I've ever seen (I may be slightly biases, but still). He is a good baby, always happy. He sleeps in his crib. Still isn't sleeping through the night, but he goes to sleep at 8 and wakes up at 3 to eat and is up at 6 for the day. He loves to go out and about but is just as happy to play at home. We feel so blessed to have him in our family.
what a cutie!! he sleeps tons at night - you are lucky!
ReplyDelete