I LOVED having my sister-in-law and nieces and nephews in town for a week. While our dear husbands were having a little "mancation" in Florida, we had a little "staycation" right here in sunny Southern California. We did TONS of shopping, beaching, eating, and hanging out (all of my favorite things :) ) I can't wait for the day when they move back here :)
Hannah is the best helper with the kids. Lexi looks up to her so much.
Gaugey boy loved getting his "tan" on.
Lexi is a big fan of holding Gauge.
These two were inseperable the whole week. Lexi is still asking to go to grammy's house to see Hannah.
We were heading to the beach with friends last week and lexi goes, "I see Hannah at Grammy's house?" I said, "No, hunny. She's back home in Colorado," "Fine! No beach day. No me go at beach. I go get Hannah. I go plane get Hannah."
I was messing around with a new app on my phone. Here's a collage of our week.
Ready for another day in the sun :)
No comments:
Post a Comment