Friday, June 15, 2012

Fabulous Month Four





This handsome little man is four months old already!!  Time is flying at warp speed.  I'm trying to enjoy my time with this little baby, but it is tough when you have an attention hungary 2 year old to love on as well, but for two-three hours every day (sweet Lex's naptime) you better believe I am cuddling, playing with, and loving on this precious babe. 

At four months gauge can sit unsupports for seconds at a time, as long as I get him a good sold base (legs spread and balanced).  He is also attempting solid foods.  So far, we have given him the rice cereal stuff.   He LOVED it!  


He no longer nurses at night, but he does wake up often.  I have to go in, cover him up, and put his binki back in.  He goes to sleep at 8 every night and wakes up around 6:30, but I can get him to sleep, or play happily in his crib, until around 7:30 when I have breakfast cleaned up and lexi is ready for the day.  He still eats around 8 am, 12 pm, 4 pm, and 8. 


He is such a happy boy still.  He loves to smile at people.  He laughs all the time.

Gauge's new favorite toy is a jungle themed play mat.  He LOVES tummy time, which is crazy for me, because Lexi HATED tummy time.  He is strong.  He holds his body up really well while on his tummy.  He rolled over from tummy to front once, but hasn't done it again since.  He likes laying on his back and looking at, grabbing, and smiling at his toys. 

We think Gauge is the most perfect, sweetest, most awesome little man we've ever laid eyes on.  I know we're biased, but still, he is a pretty special little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment