Gauge is a happy boy. I couldn't pick just one 5 month picture to share because he was being such a ham while I was taking them. I think he is the cutest boy I have ever seen!! I am so in love with this little man I can hardly stand it.
At 5 months, Gauge sits up great, rolls all over front to back and back to front, moves all over the floor while playing with his toys, and eats solid foods. His favorite foods are squash, any fruits, and he will tolerate carrots. He used to really like rice cereal, but not anymore after tasting the veggies and fruits. I can't say I blame him. That rice cereal is really bland.
I think he is almost ready to crawl (whaaaa, my baby is growing too fast :( ). He does this thing where he scoots his feet up under him and pushes his little bum high in the air, then he uses his forehead and arms to propel himself forward on the carpet. It's pretty funny to watch. I will put it down in the middle of his play mat, and when I check on him the next time he'll be facing the opposite direction a foot or two from his play-mat.
How can you not love that face?!?!?
wow such a big boy!!!
ReplyDelete