Lexi has wanted to go camping FOREVER! I finally decided we would just set up a tent in our back yard and we could camp out. Getting the tent up Friday afternoon was a fun little adventure in itself, but lexi and I got it up and got to play in it for about two hours before daddy came home.
(Lexi is quite the up-in-coming photographer)
(and tent builder)
(safety first is our motto, hence the helmet)
(such a cute little face)
(brother is such a good sport!)
(mmm, s'mores!!)
We made tinfoil dinners, roasted marshmallows, and told stories around the campfire. It was all fun and games until it was time to go to sleep. Lexi was a little hesitant about sleeping in the tent, but being the "fun" parents we are, we forced her into the double sleeping bag between us and to sleep we went. At about 10, I felt a nice warm sensation running down my legs and back. Yep, you guessed it. Ty peed the sleeping bag. Just kidding, Lexi did and we all had to go inside and shower before climbing into our real beds.
No comments:
Post a Comment