Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Another Adventure with the Thygersons

Grandma and Grandpa Thygerson came to visit this weekend.  It was a lot of fun to have them, dallin, zach, and trey.  Trey is leaving exactly one week from today to head to Leeds, England for his mission.  I can't believe he is already going on a mission.  I am so proud of him, but know that I will miss him so much the next two years.  My kids will too.  They adore uncle "Trey-trey".

While they were here, we went on some serious adventures. We went to the San Diego zoo one day.  Everyone had fun, but everyone was wore out by the end of the day.  That is one HUGE zoo.

Gauge was a little nervous about these statues at first, but he soon figured out they were just fun things to climb on.




look at those blue eyes!  I am so in love with this sweet boy.




We headed to the beach Saturday for a little surf sesh.  The weather was gorgeous and the kids loved playing in the sand and the warm water (usually the water here is FREEZING, but saturday it wasn't too bad).


I love this picture.  This is my Lexi.  She is so happy, fun-loving, and full of life and personality.  She brightens each of my days.

Whoo HOO!! Trey-man got up.

Gauge loves his grandma :)

and the sand.  I don't know what it is about being a kid, but they will just roll in the sand.  I can barely go to the beach because I HATE the sandy gross mess and smell that accompanies a beach day, but the kids, nope.  They'll get soaked... then go roll in the sand.

Lex even got on a board. She loves it. 


we made a pretty awesome sand castle.

I love this kid.

Old trey thinks he's a pro at surfing now :)  He had a good time and thinks he might come live out here when he gets off his mission.  I hope so!

I didn't get very many pictures at Knott's but they loved this cool old school house.  They would have stayed for a few hours if we had time.  Gauge feels like he's such a big boy.  Their favorite ride was the horse drawn carriage.

Overall, it was a fun visit!  I got my house picked up and my bags all packed today for our trip to Colorado tomorrow.  Trey's mission farewell is on Sunday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment