It was a LONG drive down to Manti. The kids faught or cried the WHOLE time (yep, all 9 1/2 hours). I decided about half way there that we would NEVER be driving anywhere with our children again.
We finally arrived at the Manti Temple just in time to hurry in and change for the session. It is amazing how all the stress and uneasy feelings seem to dissappear as soon as you step through those sacred temple doors. The session was beautiful, but the best part was being in the temple with so many loved ones. There is a feeling of uncomparable happiness to being in temple with your eternal companion and all of your family.
I am feeling so old. I can't believe that in 2 months trey will be on his mission in Leeds, United Kindom. I am so proud of him for the choices he made to be worthy to go through the temple and serve a full time mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints. Our family is cut in half with two of my brothers serving at the same time.
Congrats to your little brother! What a fun time for him and your family. You were in my part of the country, I waved mentally as you passed :)
ReplyDelete