Summer is here and we are lovinging it!! The seasons really don't change here, but I am finally in the summer mood. Let the beach days, pools days, and playing outside days begin. I sat down with lexi last week and we made a list of things we want to do this summer:
Visit the Zoo a few times
Beach day every week
Pool day at least once a week
knotts berry farm (might be a toughy because they don't let prego people on any ride!!)
run in the sprinklers/put sprinkler under tramp and slip and slide
camp in the backyard
make ice cream
visit different countries
make popsicles
visit discovery science center
visit LA temple visitor center.
Looks like we will have a fun and busy summer, just the way I like it. I want time to go by quick so I can meet sweet baby Addie in August.
This was our fist official week of beach days and pool day. We had a blast. We also went and explored one of our favorite places in Yorba Linda, the Lake Bed. I made the kids some binoculars and away we went.
Gauge grabbed the first stick he saw... and the second and the third. He ran around going "AHHHH" Like he was on the attack.
Lexi was more interested in keeping a lookout for coyotes. She is really worried about those and wolves these days.
I let them collect things they found that might be fun to paint with. Then after we got home (and after lunch and nap) we painted.
Gauge wasn't too interested in painting. It only lasted about 2 minutes, if that.
Look at that cute face :) I love this boy!
Lexi was a little more particular about how she wanted to paint.
Some friends and some cousins met us at the beach. It was CHILLY, but the kids didn't seem to mind the June Gloom weather.
Overall, we had an awesome first week of summer!! Can't wait for all the upcoming festivities. Especially camping next weekend :)
No comments:
Post a Comment