Wednesday, December 11, 2013

It Must be Christmas Time

After Thanks Giving (and our 16 hour drive home), we got to decorating the house right away.  The kids loved blaring Christmas music and dancing around as we "decked our halls."  I let them open up their new Christmas P.J.s and read Christmas stories we checked out from the library.

There is something so magical and wonderful about traditions.  I love family traditions.  I feel like they are what bind families together and help form that lasting closeness. I want my children too grow up expecting and anticipating certain activities and traditions at certain times throughout the year.  




All my kids were thrilled to see Santa this year, don't let the picture fool you.  I've said it once, and I'll probably say it man more times, but it is almost impossible to get a decent picture with three kids (proof in the above photo).

No comments:

Post a Comment