Tuesday, December 10, 2013

What? Three months already?!?!

So... maybe having three kids is harder than I thought.  Maybe hard isn't the right word... more like time consuming.  It seems like I spend all my time either feeding someone, changing someones diaper, cleaning up after someone eats, folding laundry, or cleaning up the mess the other two kids made while I was busy taking care of the third one.  

If you can believe it... Addie is already 3 months old!!   She is growing up so fast, but I do get to enjoy her a lot every day.  She brings so much joy to our family.  We are thrilled to have her.

At three months Addie is such a happy baby.  She is full of smiles, laughs, and loves.  She rarely cries.  She is on a schedule but a much more lenient one then Gauge's was.  She eats every 4 hours with 2-3 naps a day,and was sleeping through the night until we went to Colorado for Thanksgiving... since then she's been getting up twice a night :(  I enjoy her afternoon naps most of all because i get to hold her for a whole hour! :)


She loves sitting in her bumbo, playing on her play-mat, and being held.  I feel blessed to have such a sweet, healthy, and happy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment