Our Addie girl is growing up way way wayyy too fast! At 7 months she is getting really good at rolling around, eating solid food, sleeping, clapping, saying mamama and dadada, and pulling herself up to stand on VERY rare occasion.
Her favorite toy is her saucer and things that make a crinkle noise. Her favorite food is any food really. She loves all baby food I've made. So far we've tried spinach apple carrot, spinach carrot, cauliflower, apple sauce, bananas, rice cereal, pear and pea, sweet potato, and beans.
She definitely prefers me to anyone else. If I am in the room she keeps her eyes on me. She loves her siblings. They get her to laugh like no one can. She smiles easily at anyone who make eye contact. Sleeping is going good. She gets up 1-2 times a night and I only let her nurse for 2 minutes. She loves when I rock her in the rocking chair, read to her, or just cuddle her. She naps for about an hour in the morning and two in the afternoon, going to sleep between 7 and 8, and waking up at 7 for the day.
We couldn't have gotten a sweeter, happier, more perfect little girl. It is fun watching her grow and develop, but I wish I had a pause button.
No comments:
Post a Comment