Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A Week of Little Adventures

I love taking the kiddos on little day trips.  I thinks its fun to go once a week.  Usually we do Disneyland, Irvine Regional, the Beach, or a museum of sorts.  While Uncle Dallin was here spending the week with us we went on all kinds of adventures.  Enough adventures to wear me right out!  We went to the California Science Center, Big Air Trampoline park, and the Newport Beach LDS Temple along with other places.
The Science Center was my favorite.  It was AWESOME. There were tons of hands on activities for younger kids, plus a lot of cool stuff for older kids and adults to enjoy.  It was huge and best of all, it was FREE!


We loved the beautiful rose garden out front with the fountain.

It was tough keeping Gaugey boy out of the water.



These kids loved having their uncle here for the week... and so did I!


We had a picnic at the Steak Center across from the temple. In-n-out is a necessary stop on a trip to California.
Gauge drank that entire milk shake himself!! Good thing I got Lexi her own or we would have had a fight on our hands.

I love how even though they aren't old enough to go inside they can still feel the peaceful feelings of the temple just by walking on the grounds.  Lexi recognized the feeling, "Mom, if we come to the temple everyday I'd never do bad stuff.  I feel good here, happy."


Our last adventure was the Big Air.  The kids loved it, and it WORE them right out.


Even Dallin had a good time.  They had this dunking section so he had a little dunk contest with himself... he won.

No comments:

Post a Comment