Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Addie is 8 months!

Why does it feel like time is going by twice as fast as usual?  These sweet babes are growing up right before my eyes.  I wish so desperately that I could make time stand still.  I am trying my best to enjoy each and every moment. I am holding my babies more, rocking Addie to sleep occasionally and even holding her for some naps.  I don't want to look back and wish I had enjoyed her baby stage more.  She is cute.  She is happy.  She is funny! 
At 8 months Addie can crawl, sit, stand, and eat.  Boy can she eat!  Shes mastered the pincer grasp.  She has pristine eye site.  She can spot the smallest most insignificant piece of anything and crawl over and put it in her mouth in the second it takes me to turn around.  She has figured out how to open drawers and empty them out, but she still doesn't go from crawling to sitting.  She will pull herself to standing from sitting.  She is sleeping through the night! Hallelujah!! She loves watching her siblings and is thrilled whenever people give her attention.  She started to wave the most adorable hand twirling wave while we were in Vegas.  She continues to love Bath time, being rocked and cuddled, and doing her own thing.  
She loves to relax, but she loves to explore. I switch out her toys really often because she seems to tire of toys easy.  

She was getting so mad at me for not helping her sit down.

She was coming after me.  I love this little girl.  I am so grateful every single day that she came to our family. She is a little slice of Heaven.  I love you Addie Jan!


No comments:

Post a Comment