Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Addie, 9 Months

I feel so lucky to have this gorgeous little girl in our family.  She is so cheerful and bright every single day.  At nine months she has her FIRST TOOTH.  It is down on the bottom left side.  She is getting really quick at crawling and can now go from crawling to sitting, laying, and standing.  She can crawl on her hands knees, but still thinks its faster to army crawl and let her legs flail un-moving behind her.

She loves to eat!! She'll eat anything.  She's pretty into people food right now, but will still eat baby food.  A few weeks ago I have her pieces of a hamburger (meat only) and she loved it.  She loves meat!  She also loves cheerios.  She gets so excited whenever I pull out the box.  It's super cute.. She starts clapping and breathing hard, loud, and fast, almost snorting. 

She has started to love being read to and watching live shows at Disneyland or the library.  
She loves to wave.  She does it at anyone she makes eye-contact with.  Let me tell you, it is quite dramatic.  She raises her hand as high as it can go... then gives a little twirl with her hand.  It is ADORABLE.  Speaking of adorable, she started making this kissing noise with her mouth today that is the cutest.  I love my girl.

And so does everyone else.  These guys were begging for a picture with the little bug.  I love this picture.  This is real life.  This is my life. I am so blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment