I feel so lucky to have married into such an awesome family. Tyson has two cousins that live less than an hour from us, plus my in-laws and my sister-in-law live a short 30 minutes away. We have been having a blast at all the parties lately. Dixie, our cousin, is constantly planning fun little get togethers. We went to her house for Christmas, new years, a few Sunday dinners, and a really fun, yet sad, going away part for my sister-in-law and her family. We are so sad to see Chris and Jess move back to Colorado, but love that Dixie’s family moved here. We wish we could have the best of both worlds and have both stay in town.
I was excited when I found out I was going to get to have a baby shower here in California. My wonderful sister-in-law, mother-in-law, and cousin-in-laws got together and planned me a splendid baby shower where they got to meet a few of my new friends from the ward. The decorations were adorable, the food was AWESOME, and the company was unbeatable. We all had a blast… and ate WAY WAY WAY too much!
Here's some proof of all the festivities :)

So fun! I can't wait to see this little guy....or at least pictures! I bet you guys are getting super anxious ;) Congrats again!!
ReplyDelete