Lexi and I are so
excited! A new friend moved into the ward.
She has twins and one on the way.
Lexi adore her kids and I love her!! She is an amazing cook, fantastic
baker, and a great friend. We have had
lots of fun together the past few weeks.
Here is one of our adventures. We
decided to head out to my cousin’s house in Newport for a beach day.
(Gauge was all ready to do a little surfing!)
(Kya and Cruz. The trick we figured out was to keep the kids up by the boardwalk so they didn't even realize the ocean was only a short jaunt away)
(Snacks, toys, a blanket, and perfect weather...what more could you need for a perfect day?)
(This is Lexi's "dancing" face. She takes dancing very seriously.)
(I am so happy to be playing with my girl in the sand.... too bad the feeling isn't mutual.)
(Cute Cruz and sweet kya playing away in the sun)
so fun!
ReplyDelete