Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Mom's Best Potluck


I can’t believe how fast this summer has flown by!!  It feels like I missed it.  I guess, here it feels like summer pretty much year round, so the seasons kind of blur together.  We have been doing all kinds of fun “last-minute” summer activities.  I’ve said it before, and I’ll probably say it again, we have made some FANTASTIC friends here.  We love doing combined family activities. 

Our most recent was another movie night at the park.  This time, my dear friend Tatum, thought it would be fun to do a “mom’s-best-dish potluck.”  Boy, was she right!!  It was a blast.  Everyone brought yummy family favorites to share.  We all ate way too much and then walked over to our blankets and camp chairs to enjoy “puss in boots.”  It was another awesome night under the stars with great friends.

Don't mind Lexi's outfit.  I made her dad go upstairs to change her out of the pajamas she had been wearing all day.  This is what she showed up in.  At least the pajamas matched...

She is totally into singing right now.  She sings LOUD and Proud no matter where we are, (grocery stores, the bathroom, sacrament, ikea) what we are doing, or if there is anyone else singing or not.  

Liam, Lexi's best friend, and her kept sneaking off all over the place.  

She loves her poor brother a lot.  Probably a lot more then he wants her to or than he loves her back lol he actually is pretty smitten with her as well.  I sure am grateful for these two kiddos, despite how hard some of our days are. 

Daddy was so tired and for once Gauge didn't mind cuddling.  Ty took advantage of the far- and-few-in-between cuddle sesh.

Lexi loves this little girl and we love their family!  Ella is such a sweetheart.


No comments:

Post a Comment