Anaheim nature Center was a really fun place to go hike and explore with Lexi's play group. I love letting her get down to her roots in nature. I love that she isn't afraid to get dirty.
Gauge loved it even more than she did! He decided he was a big boy. No stroller. No hand holding. He was exploring on his own. He took a few good tumbles and left with a big scrape over his right eye, but overall he had a great time.
This girl can climb!
Gauge was telling the older kids what's up.
Jumping on the wooden benches was one of her favorite parts of the day.... "It was just so beautiful mom!"
My favorite part of the day was seeing my kids play, laugh, and get dirty together all while enjoying nature and fresh air. I love days like these.
No comments:
Post a Comment