The day started off well until we got about 40 miles down the freeway. Lexi puked EVERYWHERE! Luckily she had just drank a giant bottle of water and hadn't eaten anything yet, but still, puke is puke. I of course didn't pack her a change of clothes, and I couldn't pull over because we were following some friends. By the time we got to Sea World, her clothes were dry and didn't stink too bad so off we went on an adventure :)
This style diva picked her own outfit and was pretty impressed with herself. In the mirror before we left (mind you it was 6:00 in the morning) she was saying, "man, I look GOOD! Yeah. You look good lexi." LOL
Me and Jaclyn paired up seeing as how we were the only mommy's whose husbands didn't tag along. It was fun!
Flamingos are really tall. They lead them right by us. It was pretty neat.
She loved petting this giant lizard, it was pretty cool feeling.
What a little Sass your girl is! I love it :) Looks like fun!
ReplyDelete