Sunday, June 9, 2013

Visit Home

This post should have been done a few weeks ago, but I have been busy!  After about 6 months, I finally got to visit home.  6 months is too long to be away!  We had such a fun visit!
Grandpa bought lexi her first fishing pole.  Fishing requires patience.  Patience is hard for a three year old, but she caught her first fish :)  Gauge just tried to jump in the lake all day.





Gauge had his first horse ride.  He was unsure at first but decided it was pretty fun to ride with his sister.  Lexi was running around yelling, "YeeeHawww!!! Imma Cow-boy girl."  It was pretty adorable.


My kids have a hard time adjusting to sleeping in places other then their own beds.  This trip they did a great job!! Gauge went to sleep perfectly for naps and bedtime in the pack and play.  One night lexi wanted to sleep with him.  It was so adorable I had to snap a picture.

We got to hear Trey give his farewell and send him off to the MTC in England.  I am so proud of him!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment