Sunday, August 18, 2013

The final count down

In the last days (less then 2 weeks, aka any day now) of my pregnancy I am feeling so many feelings.... Excitement, happiness, nervousness, anxiety, and anticipation.  I can't wait to meet this new little human that I've been growing inside myself for the past 38 1/2 weeks. I know she is going to be absolutely the sweetest, most special little girl. 

However, I also feel so nervous.  I am not sure how I will manage my time between my three children.  How will I spend equal quality time with each child?  How will I get all my household chores done?  How will I go grocery shopping, cook dinner, or get everyone to bed?  How will I manage to stay sane?  It seems like with each child I have, my patience wanes, I yell more, and I am more exhausted.  Tyson and I have less time to spend together, and by the time all the kids are in bed at eight o'clock, I am spent.  I don't even have the energy to watch a movie with my poor husband. 

I know I can do it.  I know Heavenly Father will help me.  I know I will eventually figure out how to find a balance between three kids and my husband.  But for now I am nervous and doubting my abilities. 

Even with all the doubt, I cannot wait to experience the miracle of birth again.  The sweetest feeling of holding a brand new infant in my arms for the very first time, giving her those most precious first kisses.  I have been ready for her to be here (all my projects done, all her clothes, sheets and other materials washed and put away, and hospital bags packed with car seat ready for 3 weeks now) for three weeks now.  Anytime you're ready baby Addie, so is mommy.  Hurry and come join our family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment