For Halloween we decided to go with a circus them. Addie was popcorn ( with me as the popcorn vender), Gauge was a "strong man", and lexi was a trapeze artist. I had a good time making costumes and dressing up with the kids.
It was super hard to get a picture of gauge in his costume. Our numerous attempts left poor Gauge in tears :(
"hold it like this Gauge!"
Lex didn't need any coaching on how to pose :)
We had a fun soup potluck with a few friends, then went trick-or-treating in a super cool neighborhood, full of huge houses and full size candy bars. One house even had a slushy machine. Awesome.
Gauge was fun to watch for his first year. "ank ooo. Bye." Everyone thought he was so cute. Lexi was really polite too. After about an hour she said, "well, I think we got enough candy guys. Lets go home!"
This was the best we got of all three of us... make that four of us.
I'll give myself an "A" for effort this year.
I give you an A+++ for effort! How fun!
ReplyDelete