Sunday, November 10, 2013

Our week at a glance

Since I am using this blog as a family journal, my goal is to do at least one post every week.  Some weeks we do exciting stuff, some weeks we don't.  This week we didn't do a whole lot, in fact, if it wasn't for photos on my phone, I wouldn't even remember what we did.

Addie looked too cute not to take a picture.  She is such a happy girl, all the time.

Gauge is a little poser.  He was so excited when I told him we were going to Disneyland.  His new thing is to ask, "Why" whenever you say anything.  It's kind of cute.

This is her in her Sunday clothes all dressed up for church.  How cute is she?  It was almost a smile.

 
Lexi was in "cowboy girl" mode all week. 
This was her horse, "pigboy.  It's funny because he's really a horse mom!  Get it?"

We painted some fall trees.  The kids liked that.  It was with Q-tips.

Saturday we got to take the kids to the San Diego Safari park.  Daddy got to come with and we had a fabulous time!!

I love these two handsome boys :)

Me and the girls... take notice of Addie sticking out her cute little tongue.  Already a poser :)

We rarely take pictures together, so here's one for the books.
 
Overall, we had an awesome week this week.  With Thanksgiving just around the corner, I have been thinking a lot about gratitude this month.  I really do have so much to be grateful for in my life.  We are so blessed as a family.  We have a great house, great friends, great kids, and a beautiful Earth to enjoy.  I am especially grateful for my testimony of the gospel and for my eternal family.  I love this time of year for many reasons, but one of the most prominent is the reminder of gratitude that is in the air. 

1 comment:

  1. That's funny that you feel like you didn't really do anything this week - looks like a million things to me! :) But I know what you mean, we have days (and weeks) like that too. And good on you for writing it down! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete