We had an amazing Thanks Giving!! We spent it in Grand Junction, Colorado surrounded by loads of family. All my dad’s brothers and sisters were in town with all of their kids, so all 37 grandkids were united again. Needless to say, things got a little crazy!!
We got to stay at my parent’s house for two whole weeks because it was Tyson’s week to work in the Grand Junction office. Lexi was more than spoiled by her uncles; Dallin, Zach, Trey, and Cj.
She loved playing outside, going four-wheeling at the cabin in the snow and around the house on Dallin’s four-wheeler, and eating Pumpkin pie (it was the only flavor of 6 that she would even try lol). We had to bundle her up because even though there wasn't much snow while we were there, it was cold!
Zachary is Home-Schooled now. Lexi thought she should be doing her homework too.
While we were in Grand Junction my mom and Aunt threw me a baby shower for family members. It was a lot of fun and Gauge got some good stuff. I think we are just about ready for him to come now, but ready or not, in less than 8 weeks he will be here!
Food was wonderful! The popcorn said "ready to pop." I seriously feel like I am "ready to pop!"
Lexi was really helpful while I was opening my presents :)
No comments:
Post a Comment