Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas # 2 Thygerson Casa

We finally got to grand junction at 12:30 in the middle of the night on Decemeber 15th.  Fun times... Lexi had been praying her little heart out for snow.  My mom had said Grand Junction hadn't gotten any snow yet and wasn't looking like it was going to be getting any.  A small, early Christmas miracle greeted us as we got to my parents house that night... great big snowflakes started to fall.  Lexi goes, "see mom!  It's snowing!!!! I prayed and it snowed."  

She was surprised it was cold.  She thought snow was more like cotton balls. 

Gauge loved it too.

Cutest girl I've ever seen.  I just love her!!

Papa 'D' was an instant hit with Gauge. He walked right up to him and stayed with him the whole time :)
We had so much fun visiting my family.  Lexi loved playing the guitar and making up songs with Grandpa, and her uncles (who are getting quite good at guitar. we might have some rock stars on our hands).   Lexi loved having Grandma read to her and play with her.  her favorite thing besides guitar and singing though, were the nurf guns.

We celebrated Christmas early with my family. I made a delicious dinner of prime rib, sweet potato casserole, green beans, rolls, and  a pie.  We exchanged presents and had a blast.

I honestly don't know why I buy my kids Christmas presents, or for that matter presents for any occasion.  They get so spoiled by aunts, uncles, grandparents, ect.

For the life of me, I could not get this kid to even try and open a present.   He just didn't care.

Lex knew the drill.  "I love presents!!! Give me the  next one!!"




Christmas outfits were dapper.

Lovin' them some grandma!

Its always fun to see Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Thygerson.

Overall, Christmas # 2 was a great success.  I'm already missing my family and the beautiful snowy weather of Colorado!
`

No comments:

Post a Comment