Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Gauge is 11 Months!!



Look at that face!  It's the cutest face I have ever seen.  I have grown so in love with this sweet boy over the past 11 months.  I cannot believe he will be ONE next month.  That is CRAZY.  

At 11 months, he enjoys playing with any toys, "helping" me put dishes and laundry away, and smiling and waving at anyone he sees.  He has no stranger anxiety and strangers LOVE him.  I don't love going to the grocery store and having a thousand strangers touch his hands and face.  

He LOVES being outside.  It is so nice living somewhere where we can spend most every day of the year outside in the beautiful sunshine.  He plays outside forever and gets mad when I bring him in.  He'll sit at the door and bang his forehead against it until I let him out.  Once out, he immediately goes to the planter boxes and starts playing, eating, and digging in the dirt.  This kid gets dirtier than anyone I've ever seen in less then 5 minutes.  

He loves bath time, is starting to love cuddling, and still will not let me read him a book.  He is such a sweet, happy boy and he fills my life with so much joy, happiness, and purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment