Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Years Eve

It was the day before New Years Eve when we got back from Colorado.  I wanted to do something fun so we decided to have a family oriented party.  (Complete with a ball drop at 9 pm.... I am getting too old to stay up til midnight these days!!!)  We invited a bun of friends over and enjoyed a  photo-booth (it was my first time doing one... it turned out a little lame), a pinata, good company, great food, and fun games.

"My baby just wont look at the camera mom," said Lexi.  I'm thinking, "yeah, mine either LEXI!!"


She's a goof, but I love her so so much!

My whole world.


We had to use a plastic sword to hit the pinata... yeah, it works as good as it sounds like it would... not at all.  But Ty gave it a couple good drops and out exploded the candy!
Lexi was VERY selective in which candy she chose.  Here is her loot of suckers.

Gauge and his buddy Miles


Watching the ball drop at nine, in bed by ten.  My kind of new years :)

No comments:

Post a Comment