(cowboy Liam exploring the farm)
(learning all about pumpkins and where they come from. Fun!)
(she was pretty scared of the sheep for some reason)
(love these two)
(I am so blessed to have such a great set of kiddos)
(she kept doing this with her hat while saying HEE HAAAH)
(she got to pick some rainbow chard)
(the Fruits of her labor )
(these two have some pretty serious conversations)
(biggest cow I've ever seen)
(looks like he belongs, doesn't he?)
(pure joy is the only words to describe how my kids feel on a farm. It is like home for us, that's why I am seriously considering up and moving to Ontario)
(brother and sister bond is so strong)
(this was the most popular thing on the farm)
(this poor, 9 month pregnant cow, was so patient as we "milked" her empty udders)
(feeding the bunny)
No comments:
Post a Comment