Saturday, October 27, 2012

Lexi lex quotes

Lexi is hilarious pretty much all of the time.  She is always making jokes and trying to make me laugh and smile.  She has a great laugh.  It is this deep belly laugh that is so contagious.  I want to write down a few of the things that she has said lately that crack me up, if I can think of them.  This is the random page, random order, of lexi quotes of the day.....

Tyson came home from work and started attacking lexi with kisses.  Its a fun game he plays with her and she loves it!  She giggles the whole time.  This particular day he goes "Lexi, I am going to kiss you to death!"  Lexi responded dramatically, "just shoot me, daddy!"

One day I told her I was going to cry because she is getting too big and it makes me sad to think she'll grow up and leave me one day.  Yesterday (and several other days over the past few weeks), she kindly reminds me, "Mom, are you sad?  Are you going to cry?"  "No, I'm ok Lexi. why would I cry?"  "Well, (as she places her sweet little hand on my knee and looks me directly in the eyes) I am getting big.  Really big!  Then I am going to grow up and leave you all alone by yourself with dad.  You will miss me everyday."  "That will make me cry lexi.  I will miss you so much."  With a shoulder shrug she responds, "yeah, sorry."

I found ten dollars in Lexi's jeans last week.  I go, "Hey!  Where'd you get ten bucks from?"  In a matter of fact voice, "My sabor." "Huh?"  "My sabor, Jesus Christ.  He lub me."   I still don't know where the ten dollars came from, but I am glad she knows Jesus loves her.

I constantly tell the kids, "uhhhh!  You guys are so cute, I'm gonna EAT you up!!!"  Then I nibble their necks and tickle them a little bit.  Lexi came into my bathroom after I had just finished getting ready for the day and goes, "mom, you too pwetty!  Imma BEAT ya up!!"   HAHAHAHAH I laughed so hard.   

Talking about the snack, Pirate's Booty, as we're walking through the grocery store. "  Ugh.  Mom..... I LOVE pirate's boobies!! Ac"tually, I wish I had pirates boobies right now!"

"Awe, mom, I just love you!! you know, we're both just... like..... guys!"   

We were at cousin Dixie's house and they had some friends over.  Lexi started calling one of her son's a dog.  (she just wanted him to play house with her and be dogs).  The little boy (age 4) came over and told me lexi was being really mean.  They told me the story and I told lexi it wasn't nice to call people dogs if they don't want to be a doggie right then.  I told her to call him a human being instead, to which she responded, "I'll just call him baby because he crys."

She made one of her uncles (age 10) cry for some silly reason.  She told him to "toughen up and shake it off

That's definitely not all of her quotes, but that's all I can remember right now.  

1 comment:

  1. I love funny kid quotes! kids are hilarious! I love the "just shoot me" one. haha!

    ReplyDelete